OAT KING SPORT食谱
OAT KING SPORT RECIPES
Oat King Sport Cupcakes
|Oat King Sport||55 g|
|Unsalted Butter||25 g|
|Brown Sugar||40 g (egg white-25 g, egg yolk-15 g)|
|Rolled Oat||5 g|
- Melt the butter in a microwave oven, let it cool to room temperature before using it.
- Carefully separate egg yolks and egg whites. Make sure the egg white is put in a clean bowl without any trace of oil and water.
- Beat the egg whites with 25 g brown sugar in 3 batches on medium speed until foams formed. Increase speed to high and continue beating until stiff peaks formed.
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks with 15 g of brown sugar on high speed, until turns pale and increase volume.
- Pour the butter in to egg yolks mixture in 3 batches and mix evenly.
- Lightly fold in 1/3 of the beaten egg whites into the egg yolk mixture by moving spatula across the bottom of the and bring it back up the other side, carrying some of the mixture from the bottom over the surface.
- Pour the mixture of egg yolks and egg whites into the bowl of beaten egg whites and continue mixing.
- Add in Oat King Sport and mix evenly by scraping from the bottom and folding onto the surface.
- Pour the batter into the caked mould. Gently tap to remove gas bubbles, sprinkle rolled oat on the surface of batter.
- Bake the batter in the preheated oven at 180⁰C for about 20 minutes. Test the cake with a needle that come out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven for cooling and the cake is ready for eat after it is completely.
Total calories: 766 kcal, 10 pieces
Oat King Sport Cabbage Rolls
|Chinese Cabbage||5 leaves|
|Chicken breast||60 g|
|Oat King Sport||25 g|
|Dried mushroom||1 piece|
|Black fungus||5 g|
|Light soy sauce||some|
|White pepper powder||some|
- Clean and blanch the Chinese cabbage until soften in a pot of boil water, remove and refresh the cabbage leaves under running water, drain well and set aside.
- Finely mince the prawn, carrot, black fungus, and mushroom, blend the chicken breast using blender.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the minced chicken breast, Oat King Sport, shrimp, carrot, black fungus, mushroom and egg, add in all the seasoning and mix evenly.
- Put a portion of chicken mixture on a cabbage leaf and roll it, place the rolls on a plate by facing the sealing side to the plate.
- Steam the cabbage rolls in a boiled water boiler with gentle heat for 10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Total calories: 251 kcal, 1 servings
Sign up for free gift and discounts !